What personal information do the Organisers collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When registering on our site, as appropriate, the Organisers will ask you to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do the Organisers collect information?
The Organisers collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do the Organisers use your information?
The Organisers may use the information they collect from you when you (1) register, (2) sign up for our newsletter, (3) respond to a survey or marketing communication, (4) surf the website, or (5) use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalise your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
- To improve our website to better serve you
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
- To stay connected with your family via monthly e-newsletters
- To help you throughout your fundraising experience via tutorial emails
- To keep you updated on this fundraiser via general news emails
- The Organisers collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Send automated emails with hints and tips plus alerts during your @HOME FUN RUN
- Send you monthly emails to keep you up to date with the @HOME FUN RUN
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
The Organisers agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
- Not sell or give your email address to third party organisations not involved directly with the @HOME FUN RUN
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
The Organisers do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless the Organisers provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Such parties may include everydayhero and The Smith Family. The Organisers may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
Occasionally, at the Organisers discretion, they may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. The Organisers therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, the Organisers seek to protect the integrity of their site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Organisers of @HOME FUN RUN
@HOME FUN RUN is a collaboration between The Smith Family (ABN: 28 000 030 179), Campaign Incentives Pty Ltd (ABN: 17 067 802 091), The Fundraising Group (Australia) Pty Ltd (ABN: 44 090 756 488) and Everyday Hero Pty Ltd (ABN: 21 117 080 430)
How do the Organisers protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks in Australia. The Organisers follow the Industry best practices to secure your data. The Organisers servers are protected by firewalls. The Organisers use strong encryption mechanism when conducting routine maintenance to the application or to store sensitive information such as passwords. The Organisers constantly keep the application’s dependencies up to date with the latest security updates.
Do the Organisers use 'cookies'?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
The Organisers use a single cookie after signing into the application. This cookie holds a strongly encrypted session ID which allows to remember which user is currently logged in. When signing out, the cookie’s content is removed.
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests
- By emailing us
- By calling us
- By logging in to your account